1) High absorbent: Made from sodium silicate, is a highly porous substance that can absorb up to 40% of its own weight, which makes this the highest absorption capacity of any commercially used silica gels.
2) Food grade silica gel: Our silica gels are non-toxic and 100% safe to be used with edibles.
3) Cobalt Chloride-free: Some silica gels have been impregnated with cobalt chloride that can cause significant health risks. Some of these risks include possibly causing cancer, along with skin and respiratory irritation. We offer a toxic free, safe alternative that does not contain cobalt chloride.
4) Environmentally friendly: Silica beads in our packets do not carry harmful environmental effects unlike other silica gels that contain cobalt chloride.
Our products come with our stamp of commitment - Air Lock Seal
Silica gels does a great job in keeping your food fresh for longer. Especially for food types that easily captures moisture, adding a few silica gels into your packing will get the job done.
One or two packets in your bottles will go a long way.
Have bags, shoes or clothes for storage? Place together with some silica gel packets to prevent your clothing/shoes from moulding/turning yellow. Have some items you hardly use and want to keep for long term storage? For greater effect, seal them in a plastic bag and place one packet of silica gel inside, you can ensure they will still look brand new after a year.
Dry out flowers and any of your other arts & crafts with silica gels.
A few packs in your camera bag and in your electronic storage compartment will preserve your gear.
Prevent storage goods from being damaged due to fungus and corrosion caused by moisture.
Keep silica gel packs where ever you store physical copies of your photos and albums to prevent damage due to mold and discoloration.
Place your foggy lens and memory card in a bag with silica gel to dry it.
9. Silica gels work great for some of your favourite hobbies.
Place silica gels with your favourite collections such as stamps, coins, currency notes, plastic figures, nendoroids, etc to ensure they stay looking brand new.
What makes our product unique?
In order for the silica beads to become silica gel packets, they are machine packed to our specific packet size requirement - 1 gram, 5 gram, 10 gram, 50 gram, etc.
But before we send out the packets to you, there is a final packing procedure that is done. We take great care in this process and we are extremely proud that we do. All our silica gels are meticulously and neatly packed into plastic packages that are then adhesive sealed - locking in your package. This will prevent air (and moisture) from getting into your package and affecting your silica gels. So, you can be certain that when you receive your product, you are getting silica gels at the freshest level.
And this sets us apart from the rest.
Want to make purchase? Buy silica gels, oxygen absorbers and container desiccants.
Selamat Hari Raya Semua!
As the moon shines brighter, wish your heart grows lighter.
Why not subscribe?