Silica gel is a form of desiccant that adsorbs moisture and water for the purpose of protecting and extending the life of products inside the packaging. On all our packets, it is indicated "DO NOT EAT", and you may be wondering why.
In actual fact, our silica gels are non toxic and it is not poisonous, but it is not meant to be eaten. However if it was actually eaten, it is like eating clean sand. In the instance that it is accidentally eaten, it is recommended to rinse out the mouth and get something to drink, it will eventually pass out on its own.
If you are concerned are require further information, call your Poison Centre.
Monday - Friday
8.10 am - 5.10 pm : +604-657 0099
5.10 pm - 10.00 pm : +012-430 9499
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays :
8.10 am - 5.10 pm : +6012-430 9499
Learn about our principles as a Company and the commitment on our products that we stand by. Click "view full article" below for the video.
SilicaGelly is not a GST Company and all our product prices are also not affected by GST. We opt to provide the highest quality silica gel and desiccant products at affordable prices. We have done our best to maintain our prices and remain competitive even in the midst of increased costs during this past few years.
Therefore, do not hesitate to make your purchase now at the best price!